Friday, March 11, 2011

Q1 week 8

No matter how zealous I could be the lack of knowledge has been a massive disruption. I've attempted unwrapping my meshs for the last two weeks, there is no helping it. I will have to sit down with some one who can help me as all the tutorials I've looked over have been little help. I need to learn unwrapping as it is impracticle to continue my studies with out it. On the flip side I've been making leaps and bounds in coding. I've modeled out a cannon and the horizon ship for our game. These are the models that are in need of unwrapping, and then texturing, which I fear will also be a problem. I cannot allow myself to be a hinderance anymore then the two week delay in unwrapping. I need to have someone assist me on this subject, either an outside source or someone on the team that has time.

No comments:

Post a Comment